The Odessa Community Based Clinic is designed to bring primary care services for eligible veterans living in the following counties: Loving, Winkler, Ector, Midland, Ward, Crane and Upton.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute & chronic diseases
- Mental Health, including Psychology & Substance Use
- Women's Health
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays).
- For information about enrollment in the Odessa Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7178 (service area only).
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call your PACT Team (432)550-0149
- Team 1 Ext. 2392
- Team 2 Ext. 2393
- Team 3 Ext. 2394
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For emergency care call 911.