West Texas VA Health Care System
Abilene VA Clinic
The Abilene Community Based Outpatient Clinic is designed to bring primary care and mental health services to eligible Veterans living in the following counties: Nolan, Taylor, Fisher, Jones and Shackelford.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute & chronic diseases
- Women's Health
- Mental Health, including Psychology & Substance Use
- Social Work
- Physical Therapy
- Home Based Primary Care
- For information about enrollment in the Abilene Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7347 (service area only).
- Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- For appointments please call your PACT Team, (325) 694-3252.
Team 1 Ext. 2191
Team 2 Ext. 2192
Team 3 Ext. 2193
Team 4 Ext. 2194
Team 5 Ext. 2195
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.