West Texas VA Health Care System
Fort Stockton VA Outreach Clinic
The Fort Stockton VA Outreach Clinic is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans living in the following counties: Brewster, Hudspeth and Pecos. Primary Care services will be provided on Tuesdays and Fridays effective August 22, 2014. During this transition, Veterans in need of appointments, having questions, or needing assistance are encouraged to call 432-685-2110.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Hom-based Primary Care
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Women's Health
- For information about enrollment in the Fort Stockton VA Outreach Clinic, call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7347 (service area only).
- Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the West Texas VA Health Care System (432) 685-2110.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For emergency care call 911.