West Texas VA Health Care System
Permian Basin VA Clinic
The Permian Basin Community Based Clinic is designed to bring primary care services for eligible veterans living in the following counties: Loving, Winkler, Ector, Midland, Ward, Crane and Upton.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute & chronic diseases
- Mental Health, including Psychology & Substance Use
- Women's Health
- Home Based Primary Care
- Physical Therapy
- For information about enrollment in the Permian Basin Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7347 (service area only).
- Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call your PACT Team (432)685-2110
- Team 1 Ext. 2351
- Team 2 Ext. 2353
- Team 3 Ext. 2355
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For emergency care call 911.