West Texas VA Health Care System
San Angelo VA Clinic
The San Angelo Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care and Mental Health services to eligible veterans living in the following counties: Coke, Glasscock, Irion, Reagan, Sterling and Tom Green.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Mental Health including Substance Use
- Social Work
- Women's Health
- Home Based Primary Care
- For information about enrollment in the San Angelo Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 432-263-7361, ext. 7347 or 1-800-472-1365, Ext. 7347.
- Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call your PACT Team, (325) 658-6138
- Team 1 Ext. 2460
- Team 2 Ext. 2497
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For emergency care call 911.