West Texas VA Health Care System
The Hobbs Community Based Outpatient Clinic is designed to bring primary care services to eligible Veterans living in the following counties: Lea, Gaines and Andrews.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Mental Health
- Women's Health
- For information about enrollment in the Hobbs Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 432-263-7361, ext. 7347 or 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7347.
- Co-Pay may apply.
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call your PACT Team: (575) 391-0354, Team 1 Ext. 2291
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.
1601 N Turner (4th Floor)
Hobbs, NM 88240
Phone & Fax
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Monday - Friday
Closed Federal holidays