San Angelo Clinic
The San Angelo Community Based Outpatient Clinic (CBOC) is designed to deliver primary care and Mental Health services to eligible veterans living in the following counties: Coke, Glasscock, Irion, Reagan, Runnels, Sterling and Tom Green.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Mental Health including Substance Use
- Social Work
- Women's Health
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays).
- For information about enrollment in the San Angelo Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365, Ext. 5803 (service area only).
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call your PACT Team, (325) 658-6138
- Team 1 Ext. 2460
- Team 2 Ext. 2497
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For emergency care call 911.