The Abilene Community Based Outpatient Clinic is designed to bring primary care and mental health services to eligible Veterans living in the following counties: Nolan, Taylor, Fisher, Jones and Shackelford.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute & chronic diseases
- Women's Health
- Mental Health, including Psychology & Substance Use
- Social Work
- Physical Therapy
- Home Based Primary Care
- For information about enrollment in the Abilene Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7347 (service area only).
Other Pertinent Information:
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- For appointments please call your PACT Team, (325) 694-3252.
Team 1 Ext. 2191
Team 2 Ext. 2192
Team 3 Ext. 2193
Team 4 Ext. 2194
Team 5 Ext. 2195
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.