Fort Stockton VA Outreach Clinic
The Fort Stockton VA Outreach Clinic is designed to deliver primary care services to eligible Veterans living in the following counties: Brewster, Hudspeth and Pecos.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Women's Health
Hours of Operation:
- Tuesdays & Fridays, 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (closed Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays).
- For information about enrollment in the Fort Stockton VA Outreach Clinic, call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7178 (service area only).
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call the West Texas VA Health Care System (432) 263-7361, ext. 5692 or 1-800-472-1365 ext. 5692.
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For emergency care call 911.