The Hobbs Community Based Outpatient Clinic is designed to bring primary care services to eligible Veterans living in the following counties: Lea, Gaines and Andrews.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute and chronic diseases
- Mental Health
- Women's Health
Hours of Operation:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal holidays)
- For information about enrollment in the Hobbs Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7178 (service area only).
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call your PACT Team: (575) 391-0354, Team 1 Ext. 2291
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For after hours emergency care call 911.