Permian Basin Community Based Outpatient Clinic
The Permian Basin Community Based Clinic is designed to bring primary care services for eligible veterans living in the following counties: Loving, Winkler, Ector, Midland, Ward, Crane and Upton.
Services and Scope of Care:
- Health screening
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Management of acute & chronic diseases
- Mental Health, including Psychology & Substance Use
- Women's Health
- Home Based Primary Care
- Physical Therapy
- For information about enrollment in the Permian Basin Community Based Clinic call Eligibility and Enrollment at 1-800-472-1365 Ext. 7347 (service area only).
Other Pertinent Information:
- For appointments, call your PACT Team (432)685-2110
- Team 1 Ext. 2351
- Team 2 Ext. 2353
- Team 3 Ext. 2355
- To assist in your care and treatment, please bring all of your medications to your first appointment.
- No emergency care is available at this facility. For emergency care call 911.